Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Oh waiting is the hardest part :)

I guess it's only natural to start to feel a little anxious. The funny thing is it is Greg that is feeling it more than me at the moment. I mean don't get me wrong it's ALWAYS on my mind but I am learning to keep it there but still accomplish the other goals I have set. It has been an everyday occurance for the past week from Greg "So, have we got any calls or emails yet?" And I just look at him and say "No dear we've only been online for X amount of days ." Still it is nice to know that he is really getting excited! We finally picked a wall color and a design that we both like so I am ready to get going on that! I will try to post some pics when we paint. It could be a little bit because it's Hunting season! And we all know that nothing gets done during hunting season ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment