Friday, April 15, 2011

Waiting.....

Ok well the papers are turned in and the fun of waiting begins. I turned them in last week and then called my bishop just to say that his letter would be coming his way shortly. Now it's just waiting, and waiting some more :) but you know I'm ok with it. WOW can't believe I just said that. But really I think I am. Greg and I are busy with the everyday stuff and just having fun trying to keep our heads above water and so we just get to sit back and dream about what our life will be like once we have a child in the house. It was funny the other day we were remarking on how quiet and peaceful the house is and I turned to him and said "Now you know when we have a baby in here it's not gonna be so quiet anymore, right?" and it looked and me and said without missing a beat "Well it's a good thing I'm going deaf then isn't it? " Gotta love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment